- To make students academically competent by evolving creative teaching methods that will kindle their curiosity and inspire them to become life-long learners.
- To offer a wide variety of need-based learning programmes, which take into account the aptitude interests of students.
- Providing relevant information at all levels with the use of audio-visual and other sensorial aids.
- Providing a solid foundation and ensuring that concepts are well understood and can be applied intelligently to other situations.
- To help students maximize their potential through self-development programs from the internationally acclaimed Art of Living that includes yoga, breathing techniques, and meditation.
- Developing the imagination with emphasis on art, craft, music and creative writing.
- Provide a student-friendly atmosphere that will empower every child to overcome his/her inhibitions and limitations.
- To instill in our students. self-confidence and ability to face problems and challenges in life courageously.
- To create in the students, social awareness and a sense of belongingness by encouraging them to assume leadership and contribute towards the upliftment of local and world communities.
- To inculcate in the students a deep-rooted respect for the environment and their responsibility to preserve it.
- To inculcate in each student a deep-rooted respect towards all, and to have a character full of virtues.
- To have at least one SSRVM in every district of India where learning is inspirational and fun.
- To develop students into society conscious global citizens.
- To provide holistic education that enhances cognitive, emotional, physical, social and spiritual learning.
- To make students academically competent, innovatively creative, socially aware and self-developing.
- To enable the students to broaden their vision and deepen their roots by equipping them with our methodology of teaching which imbibes in them, appreciation towards our culture and values.